compensation: $500-$800 weekly, full time, benefits, cash, pizza and basketball employment type: full-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
POSITION OPEN: Brand Ambassador
JOB TYPE: Full Time - Part Time
OVERVIEW: Our team is looking for outgoing and friendly individuals to represent the best brands on the market! The Brand Ambassador is responsible for increasing brand awareness, engaging customers, building store relationships and driving product sales. If this describes you and you are looking to establish a great career with an industry leader in sales and marketing solutions, we have a great opportunity for you!
• Build and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with our clients and customers
• Demonstrates passion for the brand
• Maintain consistency and highly-visible presence in designated territories
• Creates and maintains office administrative documents and procedures
• Ensure product knowledge is maintained and continued ongoing training in new products
• Attend required training sessions
• Routinely conduct trainings to help newer associates better understand the product(s), increase brand awareness and brand image
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• At least a High School diploma, undergraduate degree preferred
• Minimum of two years' experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, or sales
• Excellent communication skills required
• Previous training experience preferred
• Strong presentation skills with small to large groups
R&F Acquisition Group CAREERS:
Retail experience? Check.
An unbeatable work ethic? Check.
A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers