Local Human Service Company is seeking a Janitorial Supervisor in Utica to plan, organize, and direct the cleaning of assigned buildings and perform related work. The position involves travel and transporting cleaning personnel, equipment and supplies to various work sites, as well as supervising janitorial crews, training on and operation of cleaning equipment.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Train and evaluate janitorial personnel in cleaning tasks and related functions.
• Establish cleaning schedules and assign workers.
• Perform cleaning tasks to insure superior quality of service to customer.
• Schedule jobs and prepare/estimate costs, budgets, time, expenditures, and manpower.
• Meet with Agency and administrative staff to determine priorities for department activities and customer needs.
• Examine building interiors/exteriors and determining type and amount of work needed.
• Use a variety of cleaning supplies and equipment associated with building janitorial work and insure personnel use of same within OSHA safety standards.
• Evaluate janitorial crew work performance and supervise / counsel accordingly.
• Insure training of crew in, and proper use of safety procedures, protective clothing/gloves, etc.
• Maintain records and employee training documentation regarding safety issues.
• High-school diploma, AA degree or specialized training / experience preferred.
• Basic Computer Skills (Windows, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel).
• Must have a valid New York State Driver's License
• Must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 90 pounds.
Pay Rate: $12.50 - $14.00 potential for increase depending on experience and education
Work Hours: full time, M-F 3:30pm - 11pm
Fingerprinting Background Check and drug test required
Please contact our office at 315-790-5723 to apply or apply online at www.expressmohawkvalley.com
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer